Keeping on Stitching, Iris Keeper of the Rainbow

Moving Along on Iris

It's been some time since my last update since life got really busy and I had to move house in a very short amount of time.  I put my stitching down to pack up and look for houses and that's why I've been missing for awhile.  Now, with my stitching and myself re-located I have finally have another page finish to show on Iris. 

Previous Progress:

Current Progress: I've hit just over 25% complete now!

I missed a small section of black on the edge of this page as I needed another skein but will come back to that when working on the next page.  Her face will be on the next page which is exciting!

Puzzle Fun

Lastly I stumbled across a digital puzzle of Iris Keeper of the Rainbow which I thought was super fun.  Here is the link if you're into puzzles :)

https://www.jigidi.com/solve/thwl20h7/iris-keeper-of-the-rainbow/

Happy Stitching xxx

The Girl that Stitches


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

Thread Bear

A Rainbow Checkerboard