100 Days of HAED

25 Days of Treasure Hunt
I've fallen way behind with my yearly stitching goals...  So when a post for the 100 HAED Challenge came up on my Facebook feed it sounded like the perfect way to get motivated again and catch up!  I've sort of been avoiding my Treasure Hunt crop because it was getting slightly tedious with all that confetti. The aim of this challenge is to stitch everyday though and that has certainly helped progress. I'm going to share the first twenty-five days now!

Treasure Hunt Bookshelf by Aimee Stewart (Cropped Version) Reminder:

Last Update:

Progress Before start of Challenge (Challenge Day 0):

 Progress on Day 10 of Challenge

Progress on Day 20 of Challenge;

Progress on Day 25 of Challenge:

Whole Piece to Date at 64.55% Complete:

I'll be switching wips every 25 days for this Challenge.  Some stitchers are opting to work on the same piece for 100 days.  There is so much confetti in Treasure Hunt that I need to break it up by switching... So I don'…

A Stitching Marathon

Movies, Stitching, Rainbow Girl and R.A.E.M.E Over the past couple of weeks/months I haven't been as focused on my stitching as normal because I've been jewellery making!  Although, Rob and I have done quite a few stitching/movie marathon afternoons which has been fun.  Anyway, I've finally got to the end of the page on Rainbow Girl and Rob has made awesome progress on his stitching!
Rainbow Girl Artwork Reminder:
Previous Progress:
Current Progress:
Rob's R.A.E.M.E Stitching Artwork Reminder:
Previous Progress:
Recent Progress:

Happy Stitching! xxx

In the Spirit of Diamond Painting

Spirit of Flight I've finished page 17 of my Spirit of Flight Diamond Painting. Now there is one more partial page left till the column finish.  I had a little help from my friend Cathy on a small section of this page! She did the blue section on the left side (Thanks Cathy ;) ):
Cute Pens Awhile back I got my Mum and Sister into Diamond Painting.  They are still working on their projects, although we haven't had a chance to get together and do another Diamond Painting Day yet.... For fun Mum brought us all a special diamond painting pen.  There are a whole lot of cute little cartoon type styles available!  I haven't had a chance to test mine out properly until recently... Anyway, it is very comfortable to hold and has a softer more "cushioned" feel than the pink pens.  
Diamond Painting Pen: Last Progress Update:
Current Progress: 
Happy Stitching & Diamond Painting! xxx

Special Requests, Roses, Dancing & Harps!

Special Requests At the start of this year the winners were announced for the Heaven & Earth 2017 BB Goal Challenges.  I got a prize along with seven other winners!  The choice for the winning chart was a QS or "Quick Stitch." (AQS is generally a cropped section from a regular sized artwork that has been re-charted). Since there are several pieces of art I wanted to do as QS's I asked if I could pay to have one made as a Special Request and then get the resulting chart as the Challenge Reward.  They said yes!  So I went ahead and purchased the Special Request Service.  I was very excited as I'd never ordered a Special Request before.  However, after about six weeks of waiting I contacted them to see what was happening and there ended up being a muck-up with it.  It turned out that this particular section couldn't be made into a QS.  I was pretty cut about it since my heart was set on stitching this one.  The section requested was from the artwork "Small…

At the End of the Rainbow...

Rainbow Girl has been on the q-snap over the past couple of weeks and I'm just about at the halfway mark on this next page...  It's hard to believe I haven't worked on this one since June 2016!  It doesn't seem like that long!

Reminder of Chart:  Rainbow Girl by Josephine Wall:
Previous progress:
Current progress: (EDIT:  I accidentally wrote 2 over 1 in the pictures below.  This is a 1 over 1 full cross)

There will be lots more brown to stitch in the second half of this page and I'll get to stitch that cute little badger in the bottom corner soon. 

Happy Stitching! xxx

Stitching from the Heart

Nocturne Page Finish

I've finally finished page eight of Nocturne!  This one has jumped from 16.87% to 19.25% complete. Now I'll be switching to one of the other main "focus" goals... Either Treasure Hunt or Rainbow Girl :)

Previous Progress:
Current Progress:
The mess I made filling in all the single stitches lol!:

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!

Happy Stitching! xxx


Nocturne It's been a long time since Nocturne has seen the light of day!  This project was one of the three pieces with the highest amount of votes, when everyone voted for the projects they wanted to see more progress on.   I really wanted to complete page 8 for this blog but I'm only about halfway through.  The chart I'm working on is the old version.   After discovering the art was re-charted, I put the wip aside for awhile to decide whether or not to restart with the newer chart.  I've decided to continue working on the original chart though.  I've already restarted this one before and don't have the heart to restart it again, especially since quite a decent amount has been completed.  Anyway, the newer chart may blend better and have more depth but I still think the original is pretty!  They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Mock-up Comparison; Old Chart on the Left and New Chart on the Right:

Added Mini Mock-up for Chart Comparison.  Left: Mini N…