Mandala Chameleon

Mandala Animals

I have finished Mandala Chameleon by Awesome Pattern Studio! 

Here is what the pattern looks like:

 

Here is the pattern link: Mandala Chameleon

There are a whole series of really cute mandala animals on the designers website.

Progress Pictures

I stitched this pattern on 20 Count Bellana. The Chameleon is full cross and the background is tent stitch:





I’ve changed some colours, added additional colours and a border. I also removed the center leaves and some background to have more show through of the green fabric as this suits the way it will be framed for gifting. There will be text I’m adding to the top/bottom as well.

If you're not already following me over on Instagram.  Click on the picture below to see the reel I made!:

 


Happy Stitching! xxx

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

Thread Bear

A Rainbow Checkerboard