The Ghost of the Missing Page

Robber Bridegroom Update

I've picked up Robber Bridegroom by Rachel Marks, it's the Heaven and Earth Designs regular chart.  Here is a reminder of the chart mock-up:

The last time I was working on this was for a challenge.  I skipped the edge page because it did not have enough stitches qualify for the challenge.  This is because I've cropped some of the black stitching around the edges of the chart as well as adding metallic threads.  Here is where it was at last time I worked on it last:


Now I have backtracked to finish the page I missed!  This one always seems to want to be pulled out and worked on around Halloween.  This is being tented with various strand amounts on bellana fabric:

Happy Halloween!  Happy Stitching xxx

Comments

  1. Hello I found you on Instagram and followed your blog link. Beautiful pattern. Gorgeous work on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, thank you for the follow and lovely complement! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

In the Spirit of Diamond Painting

100 Days of HAED