Marigolds & Bright Cheery Progress

Spirit of Flight Progress

I've finally finished the page I was working on and started the next!  There are two more pages to go to finish this column, which I'm aiming to do by the end of the year.
Spirit of Flight by Josephine Wall: 
 Previous Progress:
 Mid-page Progress, working on her hand:
Page Finish:
 
Overall Progress:

Butterfly for September

The Butterfly for this month is call the Marigold Cottage Butterfly. 

Small Marigold Cottage Butterfly: 67 stitches by 81 stitches, 15 DMC colours
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/680099893/small-marigold-cottage-butterfly-pdf?ref=shop_home_active_5
Marigold Butterfly: 150 stitches by 180 Stitches, 14 DMC colours
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/681755543/marigold-cottage-butterfly-pdf-cross?ref=shop_home_active_6
  Threads used:
Happy Stitching & Diamond Painting! xxx

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kaelyn! I'm looking forward to reaching her face! :)

      Delete
  2. Well, this diamond painting is stunning. The color of it is so colorful. I love the original picture either. With the light on it, the final artwork will have a bling-bling effect. Only professional diamond painting crafter will choose the picture like this one. I met some entry-level crafter, they don't know the tips to choose the right picture and right size for their custom picture. I think this blog would be a showcase for them

    May I know the size of it? With such a detailed picture, I guess the size will be more than 50cm long. So it shall take some time to finish it. It is quite a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendy :D The size is 85 by 113cm! I'm on my third year of working on it and will finish the third column this year (with other projects on the go as well). The aim is to finish it in six years if I can continue to complete a column a year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

100 Days of HAED

In the Spirit of Diamond Painting