Violet in the Garden

Equinox

I was very surprised to receive a RAK from LeAnna Nicholson just the other day!  She sent me Mini Equinox by Bente Schlick.  It was a beautiful surprise!  I'm pretty sure I'd like to diamond paint this one eventually.   It would work out to be roughly 67cm wide, which is a modest size as far as HAED diamond paintings go!

Artwork by Bente Schlick, with mock-up pictured below: 

February's Butterfly

Funnily enough, the name I created for my newest butterfly chart "Violet in the Garden" kind of also coincidentally suits that Bente Schlick artwork with all it's purple hues and garden setting!  I've been working on February's butterfly for quite awhile and it's finally taken flight and was released today!  There are two different sized charts available.

Violet in the Garden Butterfly:
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/681755543/violet-in-the-garden-butterfly-pdf-cross?ref=shop_home_active_1

 Small Violet in the Garden Butterfly:
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/668649652/small-violet-in-the-garden-butterfly-pdf?ref=shop_home_active_2

I've been handpicking the threads for each chart I'm making!  It means the process takes a quite bit longer but it's helping me to somewhat learn the difference between what I'm seeing on the monitor screen and the actual physical thread colour in hand. There seems to be more variation with some colours than others. 

Here are many of the threads this one uses:

Happy Stitching and Diamond Painting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

In the Spirit of Diamond Painting

100 Days of HAED