Crystallize By Joelle

Jewellery Making

I've always loved gemstones and a little while back I mentioned about jewellery making.  I wanted to share some of the pendants I've made on my blog this month.  They all have gemstones in them!

Holographic Rose Quartz Pendant:
Malachite Pendant:
 Amethyst Pendant:
Amazonite Orgone Pendant:
  Chakra Pendant:
Turquoise Moon Pendant:
 Holographic, Iridescent Citrine Orgone Pendant:
Orgone Pendant:
Amethyst & Rose Quartz Orgone Pendant:
 
Holographic, Iridescent Citrine Pendant:
Small Chakra Pendant:
Citrine Pendant:

Dreamcatcher Orgone Pendant:
Rose Quartz Teardrop Pendant:
Amazonite & Citrine Orgone Pendant:

Crystallize By Joelle

I've opened up an Etsy Shop Called Crystallize By Joelle.  To celebrate I'm currently running a ten percent off sale from 29th August till the 3rd September.  This corresponds with the Etsy Labour Day sales in the US, but runs as a worldwide promo.  I will also be posting new pendants on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook Pages if anyone wishes to follow along on any of these pages.  I am in the process of making some clay wrapped gemstones at the moment, which will be out soon.  Do you have a favorite?  Let me know in the comments!

I'll be back next month with an update on my "100 Day Challenge Stitching."

Happy Stitching! xxx



Comments

  1. Oh how beautiful your pendants look, I absolutely love them =) I tried my hand at beading jewellry once but I was not very successful :D

    (I'm not sure if I commented twice now, something went wrong when sending my first comment. So if there's two comments feel free to delete one of them =) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johanna! 😃 I think something weird happened with the comment settings because comment notifications were not coming through either!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of HAED

The Ghost of the Missing Page

Nocturne