100 Days of HAED

25 Days of Treasure Hunt


I've fallen way behind with my yearly stitching goals...  So when a post for the 100 HAED Challenge came up on my Facebook feed it sounded like the perfect way to get motivated again and catch up!  I've sort of been avoiding my Treasure Hunt crop because it was getting slightly tedious with all that confetti. The aim of this challenge is to stitch everyday though and that has certainly helped progress. I'm going to share the first twenty-five days now!

Treasure Hunt Bookshelf by Aimee Stewart (Cropped Version) Reminder:

Last Update:
 

Progress Before start of Challenge (Challenge Day 0):
 

 Progress on Day 10 of Challenge

Progress on Day 20 of Challenge;

Progress on Day 25 of Challenge:

Whole Piece to Date at 64.55% Complete:

I'll be switching wips every 25 days for this Challenge.  Some stitchers are opting to work on the same piece for 100 days.  There is so much confetti in Treasure Hunt that I need to break it up by switching... So I don't go completely mad lol...  Anyway, onto the next 25 days of the Challenge!

Happy Stitching! xxx





Comments

  1. Wow, I am so glad to be back, I have certainly missed all your beautiful little crosses :) This is a great challenge to get motivated on stitching on some areas of HAEDs projects that tend to put us off!!! I should do this for the one I'm stitching.... light cream huuuge forehead on cream fabric is soooo boring! Anyway, you've done great!!! Such beautiful progress, she's coming along really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ingrid! Definitely go for it! The challenge will help keep you motivated to get through the block stitching! Although the offical sign up is closed, there are many people following and stitching along unofficially. The community is nice to be involved with💗 For anyone interested search for the "Stitchtalk: 100 Days of HAED Challenge" group on fb. It's a closed group so you'll need to send a request to join 😊

      Delete
  2. Wow it looks great and you made great progress for 25 days! I can't wait to see what the next one you will work on is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get stuck into the next one! Thank you Faith :D

      Delete
  3. I totally believe that there is a huge amount of confetti, but the result is so pretty! I really love your work on this one =) I could not imagine to stitch on one project for 100 days in a row, I think I would go mad :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johanna :) Treasure Hunt has more confetti than the Jo Wall charts I'm working on! it's intense! Looking forward to doing some block stitching for a bit lol! ;)

      Delete
  4. You must be so pleased with your progress, this looks amazing! The 100 day challenge is definitely working for you. Looking forward to seeing what you choose next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fantastic, glad the challenge has got you back working on it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need the extra motivation at the moment 💗

      Delete
  6. I would go crazy too working on one project for 100 days. I think 25 is a perfect amount to switch out. Look how much you got done. It looks incredible. Well done Megan xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! 25 days keeps things interesting! 😉Cheers Alicia!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nocturne

The Ghost of the Missing Page