Eggstraordinary Easter Giveaway!!!
This giveaway has been inspired by Heather at Fantasy Cross Stitch! Heather has generously gifted me with a chart I absolutely love (to be revealed very soon) for guessing the phrase she is currently stitching into a Love Thy Thread chart. Click here for Heather’s Blog. I feel very blessed and wish to pay the generosity she has shown me forward! Easter is also a great time for fresh starts/new beginnings, so I am running a chart giveaway because I think you’re all good eggs! ;) Prize: One winner will be picked to receive a Heaven and Earth Designs chart of their choice* *The chart must be currently available on the HAED website and will be sent as a pdf via the RAK system. Please Read The Entry Rules: To enter leave a comment on this post sharing which chart you feel is so eggstraordinary you would drop all your current wips to start stitching it! You must be following my blog publicly . Entries close on the following date ...
It's horrible, doing all these confetti stitches isn't it? I always try to divide it.. Each time I take thread that I can do at once. Than I take a thread and look where most of the confettistitches are.. But I alwasy try to do both. Just doing confetti would make me crazy..
ReplyDeleteAnd I adore your mystery work... And if you don't mind.... I would like to "steal" your idea...... I am feeling a new start coming up.... And maybe a mystery item would be nice... Loooove the idea.
I normally rotate between pieces with confetti and block stitching to make it more bearable. I can't do this currently because otherwise I wouldn't get my BB goals or the Mystery Chart completed! hehe The name and link to the Mystery Chart will be revealed eventually! I hope everyone is enjoying watching it take shape, and by not knowing exactly where it's going that the process becomes more intriguing to follow :) I'm glad you like the mystery chart idea and think that would be an exciting thing for you to do!!! I would definitely enjoy watching you do this on your blog ;)
DeleteLooks wonderful, well done!!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on both, I'm enjoying the mystery stitch too!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, that's stunning!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful pattern! I know the confetti can be arduous, but it's so worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel! There are moments where the confetti is enjoyable as well so it's not all bleak! :) It's just different level of confetti than what I'm used to... but I guess its always good to challenge yourself ;)
DeleteBeautiful progress Megan, you willl see that all that confetti will be worth it. :)
ReplyDeleteYou absolutely choose beautiful designs, I surely love your HEAD projects!! I think I might try the mystery chart ones, great idea for a blog as well :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Els, glad you like them!
Delete