Eggstraordinary Easter Giveaway!!!
This giveaway has been inspired by Heather at Fantasy Cross Stitch! Heather has generously gifted me with a chart I absolutely love (to be revealed very soon) for guessing the phrase she is currently stitching into a Love Thy Thread chart. Click here for Heather’s Blog. I feel very blessed and wish to pay the generosity she has shown me forward! Easter is also a great time for fresh starts/new beginnings, so I am running a chart giveaway because I think you’re all good eggs! ;) Prize: One winner will be picked to receive a Heaven and Earth Designs chart of their choice* *The chart must be currently available on the HAED website and will be sent as a pdf via the RAK system. Please Read The Entry Rules: To enter leave a comment on this post sharing which chart you feel is so eggstraordinary you would drop all your current wips to start stitching it! You must be following my blog publicly . Entries close on the following date ...

That confetti can be a you-know-what! But it sure is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there!! You must be so proud of her :D the next update she will be finished!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Annie! I'm thinking it will be at least another month...
ReplyDeleteKaren, I saw your butterfly piece finished! It's very pretty :)
Soon I'll be looking to get framing done as well!
Wow--
ReplyDelete